Home » , » Rare White Male Pug Puppy Available

Rare White Male Pug Puppy Available

Written By Unknown on December 21, 2013 | 7:34 PM

Pug Puppy 




  • Price $1600.00
  • Location Bronx, New York 
I have 1 adorable rare MALE white pug puppy. He is such a sweet and beautiful crisp white pug puppy. When people see them they can't they are so takin back.They are full of wrinkles and a sweet playful dispoition They are AKC and CKC reg. I gave 1 little white boy left.

Our babies are treated like members of our family. They are in raised in our home and played with everyday. My children tend to there ever waking moment. They are as white as snow and so rare and amazing to look at.I was goin to keep him but have to come to realize that it hard taking care of the 7 dogs that I have. I cant possibly give the attention and care that he deserves. I need to be able to take care of my babies. That is why I had to make the decision to let him go. As unhappy as that makes me.

My furry babies are wee wee pad trained so no yucky messes.They will be UTD on all vaccines. My puppies all come with a Health Guarentee from me and a Health Certificate from the vet. He is ready to go to his new family.

They have double curl tail and nice noses so no breathing problems. I breed bc I love having and raising these amazing babies. I would anyone interested in my babies to come and visit with us . This way we can meet you as well as you meeting your new baby. You will be more then pleased to see how they are raised and what wonderful personalities they have. Mom and dad are part of our family.

I breed my females just once a year to ensure the health of our moms and there babies. I also take full responsibility for the needs of my parents and babies . I want them to ave wonderful forever homes so dont miss out.You will have the best puppy that you have ever dreamed of that's my promise.The hardest part is to find a loving and caring home that will be committed to loving and taking great care of them forever.

Thank you for taking the time to read my add. Have a wonderful day.
Call me with any questions you may have.I look forward to speaking with you!!!
1-917-415-8022








Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Puppies For Sale - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template