Home » , , » Pure Bred CKC Male Yorkie in Michigan

Pure Bred CKC Male Yorkie in Michigan

Written By Unknown on December 22, 2013 | 10:12 PM

Male Yorkie 




  • Price $575.00
  • Location Caro, Michigan 


Hello, my name is Sir Sterling Armani but my mom calls me Sterling for short. I am in need of a wonderful loving home. Due to an unfortunate circumstance my mom isn't able to keep me because the apartments she is moving into says no pets.

I just turned 2 yr old and I have fathered 1 litter of 5 puppies. I am not fixed in hopes of being a stud again, I weigh just barely under 5lbs and current on my shots with Rabies good for 3 years. I am sweet, well behaved, generous with love and mostly a snuggler. Pure Bred CKC Male Yorkie come with my own clothes, hair products, harness, leash and crate.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Puppies For Sale - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template